Shipping Restrictions Commerical Freight
The consignee is responsible for all destination charges, customs/brokerage fees, documentation, handling, warehousing and/or any other government fees with door to door shipping services to Honduras, if applicable.
The shipper is required to verify and provide Amerijet with all required export documentation, including commercial invoices, permits, licenses, visas and/or other government required documentation.
DOOR TO DOOR Shipping of Commercial Goods
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
Permits Required for door to door shipping to Honduras - The shipper is required to verify and provide Amerijet with all required export documentation, including commercial invoices, permits, licenses, visas and/or other government required documentation.
- Guns, cartridges, bullets and knives and/or parts thereof.
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Counterfeit goods.
- Pornographic material.
- Witchcraft related artifacts.
- Violent video games.
- Political literature.
- Personal Effects.
- Military clothing, binoculars, and license plates.
- Antiques and art.
- Jewelry, precious stones and metals.
- Plants and seeds for cultivation.
- Live or dead animals.
- Alcoholic beverage.
- Laboratory samples.
- Medicines and vaccines.
- All types of Hazardous Materials, including:
- Class 1: Explosives.
- Class 2: Gases or compressed, liquefied or dissolved under pressure.
- Class 3: Flammable Liquids.
- Class 4: Flammable Solids.
- Class 5: Oxidizing substances, organic peroxides.
- Class 6: Poisonous substances (toxic and infectious).
- Class 7: Radioactive substances.
For further information about Import restrictions please visit and/or contact: