If you operate a business in Bronx, New York, one of the keys to expanding your reach is to find a shipping company you can partner with to get your products in the hands of customers across the world. With the right commercial shipping partner, shipping from the Bronx can be easy, affordable, and profitable for your business.
But it’s important to understand that not all shipping companies are the same. When choosing a commercial shipping partner in the Bronx, you should look for the following:
• An experienced shipping company—You want to make sure that the shipping company you choose has a proven track record of successfully delivering commercial goods to recipients around the world. Look for an experienced shipping company with a legacy of excellence.
• A shipping company with a convenience location in the Bronx—It’s important that you choose a commercial shipping partner that has facilities conveniently located in the Bronx so you can easily drop off your shipments or schedule a pickup from your facilities. Amerijet has a Bronx station to serve commercial and residential shippers. Station information is as follows:
- Address: Amerijet International, Inc.
- 1225 Jerome Avenue
- Bronx, New York 10452 United States
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm (Mon – Fri) 9:00am – 4:00pm (Sat) Closed (Sunday)
- Email: email@example.com
• A shipping company that serves destinations across the world—You never know where your business will take you next. That’s why you need a shipping company that offers service to destinations spanning the globe.
Amerijet is a leading provider of commercial shipping services from the Bronx to Mexico, Caribbean, South America, and more than 550 worldwide destinations. Click here to get a free quote and take 10% off when you book your shipment online.
For the latest information and exclusive promotions, visit www.Amerijet.com and make sure to Like us on Facebook!