If you’re considering shipping to Haiti, you probably have some questions. With more than 30 years of shipping experience, Amerijet can answer all your commonly asked questions.
1. Does Amerijet offer shipping to Haiti? Yes. Amerijet offers a wide range of shipping services to Haiti. From standard air shipping and ocean freight shipping (through I.T.N. Consolidators) to chartering your own plane, you can ship to Haiti with ease through Amerijet. Amerijet has been providing shipping services to Haiti for over 15 years.
2. Does my shipment have to clear customs? Yes. Any time you ship something internationally, it must clear customs before it’s allowed into the new country. The same goes for shipping to Haiti. Thankfully, Amerijet has built relationships with customs brokers all throughout the world, helping your shipments get cleared quickly. In Haiti, Amerijet has customs offers on their premises to expedite customs procedures.
3. What types of shipments do you handle? We handle all types of shipments, including hazardous materials, small packages, live animals, liquid bulk cargo, and more.
4. How do you ship my items to Haiti? You can ship your items either by air or by sea (through I.T.N. Consolidators).
5. Can I get a free quote for shipping to Haiti? Yes. Simply visit amerijet.com, and fill out the Quick Quotes form to get an on-the-spot quote for your Haiti shipping, you can also book and pay for your shipment online.Whether you’re shipping to Haiti for personal or business reasons, Amerijet can help.
Learn more about all our shipping services by visiting www.amerijet.com today.