Safe Standards with Friendly Hazardous Material Shipping Solutions
As one of the few air cargo carriers qualified to transport hazardous materials, Amerijet employs expert knowledge, utilizes advanced equipment, and conforms to proven handling procedures to ensure the safe delivery of your dangerous goods shipments. When shipping hazardous materials, Amerijet is in accordance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Our team of certified hazardous-material shipping agents can assist you with professional packing to ensure your shipment of hazardous materials complies with all U.S. and International laws and regulations governing transportation of hazardous material.
|What types of Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Material can you ship?
|Shipping Dangerous Goods By Air:
Shipping Dangerous Goods By Ground:
- All Types/Classes of Hazardous Material, including class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and class A
- All types, except the following classes, these classes are prohibited:
- Explosives: Class 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5,
- Poisonous Gas: Class 2.3
- Infectious Substance: Class 6.2
- Radioactive: 7 / Yellow III
|Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Material Shipping Options:
For all of our hazardous material shipping services we provide: