How to Deliver Your Cargo Shipment to Amerijet
When delivering freight to Amerijet, your cargo shipment will be subject to weight verification and security inspection. To help us provide you with an efficient shipping service, please ensure the following:
- Your shipment package is in good condition.
- The shipment is labeled properly.
- The complete shipment is delivered at one time.
- The shipment is accompanied the properly completed shipping documentation along with any certificates and/or licenses if necessary.
- Provide a complete and accurate commodity description, either on the Air Waybill or on an attached manifest or Shippers Letter of Instruction.
- Provide the reservation number for cargo shipments which have been reserved in advance.
- Be prepared to present government-issued photo identification or two forms of government-issued identification without a photo.
For additional information on how to deliver a cargo shipment to one of our shipping locations, or to make a reservation, please contact your local Amerijet office or drop station.